Papers for the Border #17 is live!
December 8, 2012 § Leave a comment
Click here for the podcast (which can also be found on iTunes).
And here is the program:
- Birds to Telephone – R. Stevie Moore
- Adjacent Species Like You – R. Stevie Moore
- Ill (Worst) – R. Stevie Moore
- The Eternal Recurrence Of Mark Ockenbock, A Man Devoted To The Fantastic Real (Parable Of Unforecast Choppy Hair) – Mary Halvorson & Kevin Shea
- Symphony No. 163, A Winter Solstice Symphony for Geoff Hendricks – Andantino – Dick Higgins
- Symphony No. 163, A Winter Solstice Symphony for Geoff Hendricks – Scherzo Finale – Dick Higgins
- Loud Nothing – R. Stevie Moore
- Dharmakaya – Sir Richard Bishop and W. David Oliphant
- Ajar – Sachiko
- The Information Bomb – Paul Lytton and Nate Wooley
- Mrs. Wheeler – Reiko Kudo
- Mr. Wheeler – Pere Ubu
- The Story Of Subjective Experience (Ethan Hawke, The Man Of Men’s Men) – Mary Halvorson & Kevin Shea
- Accessories Got Me To Where I Am (Hipsters Clearing The Good Shit Out) – Mary Halvorson & Kevin Shea
- Life and Death of an Insect – R. Stevie Moore
- Let’s – R. Stevie Moore
- Sambhogakaya – Sir Richard Bishop and W. David Oliphant
- No Body – R. Stevie Moore
- Likelihood of Bang – Mary Halvorson and Kevin Shea
- Without Mentioning Any Names – R. Stevie Moore
- Eugene’s Record Shop – R. Stevie Moore
- Tracks 1-3, 7, 15, 16, 18, 20 and 21 are from the R. Stevie Moore compilation Hearing Aid (Megaphone / Knock ’em Dead, 2012).
- Tracks 4, 13, 14 and 19 are from the Mary Halvorson and Kevin Shea album People (I & Ear Records, 2005).
- Tracks 5 and 6 are from the Dick Higgins album The Thousand Symphonies (Alga Marghen, 2010).
- Tracks 8 and 17 are from the Sir Richard Bishop and W. David Oliphant album Beyond All Defects (Chodpa Media, 2012).
- Track 9 is from the Sachiko album Bird Songs in a Deep, Hollow Tone (Reverb Worship, 2012).
- Track 10 is from the Paul Lytton and Nate Wooley album The Nows (Clean Feed, 2012).
- Track 11 is from the Reiko Kudo album Rice Field Silently Riping in the Night (Periodic Document, 2000).
- Track 12 is from the Pere Ubu album Pennsylvania (Director’s Cut Edition) (Cooking Vinyl, 2005).
Special thanks to Kimberly Terry and Jason Willett!